The NAPC membership include GPs, their managers and staff, both employed and attached; community nurses; voluntary and charitable organisations; pharmaceutical and publishing companies, as well as others working in or with primary care. There is a role and support for all.
Membership is UK wide, and we have many members from all parts of the UK, who see benefit in following trends in primary care in England.
The NAPC engages its membership through surveys, requests for views and participation in events, both organised by NAPC and others bodies, including NHS England, Department of Health (on their working groups), the General Practice Committee of the BMA and other national organisations. Engagement is the essence of NAPC membership, as well as the promotion of information and promulgation of best practice.
Benefits of being a member
- Our headquarters in London provides advisory support through email and telephone helpline
- Members only secure area on website, including forums
- We believe in strength by numbers as a collective voice to support each other
- Help shape policy through feedback mechanisms to Central Government
- Access to a community of experts on the latest thinking in Primary Care
- Opportunity to be part of the Primary Care Innovation Network (PIN)
- Be influencers in the spread of innovation specifically though National Association of Provider Organisations (NAPO), National Primary Care Network (NPCN), Purposeful Leaders and Nursing Voice as well as through our Stronger Together program
- Sharing innovative good practice through out network of members
Spread of Information
- First sight of new publications before release to the public
- Weekly e'Newsletter, news briefings and bi-annual reviews delivered free of charge
- Free publications
- National survey results shared exclusively with members
- Membership includes all staff within each organisation
Thought Leadership and involvement in true policy development as outlined in our 7 Point Plan
Access to NAPC's Executive and Council as well as Corporate Partners
Invitations to a number of key events for NAPC members including our annual conference, Commissioning Show, the NHS Confederation's annual conference and specific workshops.
For further enquiries regarding membership please contact the office on 020 7636 7228 or firstname.lastname@example.org