Nav view search
of primary care
NAPC Annual Conference and Vision Awards 2012
A new era for the NHS
30-31 October - The NEC, Birmingham
NAPC 2012 identifies and maximises the opportunities presented by clinical commission and answers all the big questions facing GP practices, CCGs and NHS stakeholders.
>> Why is NAPC 2012 an essential event for you?
You will have the opportunity to:
• Sharpen your business skills to meet increasing financial challenges
• Share good practice to manage long-term conditions and prevent admissions
• Be inspired by commissioning initiatives to streamline services and improve outcomes
• Hear workable solutions to manage demand and improve patient access
• Broaden your understanding of national policy and transformation
>> Our annual event is renowned for the exceptional quality of the speakers. Confirmed speakers to date include:
• Andrew Lansley secretary of state for health
• Sir David Nicholson chief executive of the NHS and the NHS Commissioning Board
• Sir Stephen Bubb, chief executive of AVECO
• Professor Steve Field chair of the NHS Future Forum
• Professor Alan Maynard co-director of the York Health Policy Group
• Viv Bennett Director of Nursing in the Department of Health and the Government’s principal advisor on public health nursing NEW!
• Jeremy Taylor chief executive of National Voices NEW!
• David Oliver, national clinical director for older people NEW!
>> 5 tracks tailored to the crucial issues affecting your role:
1. Track A - Practice business and finance
Improve patient access and practice income
2. Track B - CCGs: Preparing for action
Authorisation and beyond
3. Track C - Transforming health and social care
Tackle the healthcare time-bomb
4. Track D - Innovating for efficiency
Use technology to transform patient care
5. Track E Nursing in the new NHS
Collaborative working and sharing best practice working in primary care and public health
Free delegate passes are limited. With over half of them already taken ensure you register today to guarantee your place.
Register here today!